Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lemonade Stand

Here we are selling fresh squeezed Lemonade on Friday.  We raised $7.00 in sales and donations.  All money goes directly to helping animals in need.   My brother was singing and drumming up customers.   Today we're headed to a local park.  Check back later for updates.

Just to remind you what we do...
Hi I'm Annie! I'm just a kid. I love animals and I wish to help them at the Austin Zoo and local Austin Animal Shelters. I will gladly take any donations and bring them to the animals. I'm hoping I save a lot of homeless animals. Please post a comment if you have anything a homeless animal will need that you can gladly share and I will make arrangements to pick up from you.  Or please click the Donate Now link at the top of this page.  We accept all forms of payment via paypal.

Here are just some things that are needed:

Food
Blankets
Toys
Beds
Treats
Leashes
Collars
Dishes

Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

Dear Annie,
This is such a good idea. I hear you raised $25. That's amazing at 25 cents a cup!!! Great work! I'm glad you took us to the Animal Shelter so we can picture the animals that will benefit from your work!
Love,
Grammy and Bompa